Each Church and Chapel will likely have its own formula for holding weddings dependent on the particular faith, the size and facilities of the church, and the preferences of the officiant. Questions to ask to help you plan your ceremony may include:
• How many people does the Church or Chapel hold?
• Are there time restrictions?
• What sort of music can be accommodated and can any musicians be recommended?
• Are photographers allowed to take photos during the event and are there any restrictions on where they can set up their equipment or how long they can take pictures for afterwards?
• Can the church be decorated with pew bows, candelabra and floral arrangements?
• Is there room for the bride or groom to prepare beforehand if required?
• Where should the bridal cars and guests park?
• Is the officiant available for a ceremony rehearsal?